Monday, July 30, 2012

I Love My Shoes Student Books

I recently posted about a book I'd made to accompany Pete the Cat, by Eric Litwin. The book is a beginning reader following the shoes and colors theme.


You can read more about this book in the post Pete the Cat Inspired Beginning Reader.


I had a request to make a blackline master for this book, so students could create their own copies. I thought this was a great idea! I made the book half the size, to conserve paper. I made two versions of the student copy. In both versions of the book, the students color the shoes on every page. 


The first version has the colors written for the students to trace. 




The second version uses fill in the blank. The students write the color on their own. 




The two versions allow you to use whatever format is better for your students individual needs. 


You can purchase the book at my tpt store for only $2.00! 

Please leave your thoughts on this book! :)

4 comments:

  1. Kristen, I love your blog! I owe you my Gumball Counting Unit for leaving a great idea comment on my blog. Send me your email at: thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with the Pete Party. Your book looks great.

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your thought. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    best shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. totshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete