Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Blog Design

First of all, it's 1:30 in the morning, so if I ramble and don't make since that is why. Also, I'm super excited! I just created an awesome header for my blog! (I tried to wake up my husband to share it with him, but he's not really comprehending my words. SOOO I get to ramble on here instead!) The clip-art is from KPM Doodles.Who creates AWESOME very reasonably priced clip-art. I'm hoping to continue my design by creating a button and other fancy stuff, but that will have to be put off until later. Right now, I'm just excited that my blog looks like a REAL blog! I didn't think I could do it. 


I've always wanted a "cute" personalized blog, but the last few times I've attempted it, it's been a complete fail. So I've gone with probably the boringest (yes I know it's not a word) design ever. But, after reading at least 100 different educational blogs this summer, I noticed they were ALL super personalized and cute! So I decided to take a whack at it again. After all if everyone else can do it, then I can do it too. And I did! 


So hopefully this will increase my number of readers and followers. And if nothing else, it will make me happy when I look at it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment