Tuesday, November 27, 2012

O Christmas Tree . . .

I found the cutest hand print Christmas tree on pinterest last year. (The original inspiration can be found at fivewhites.) I had my class make it and it turned out cuter then I could have hoped for! I was going to enter it into our art walk (silent auction) at the end of last year, but couldn't part with it. It's one of my favorite momentos of my class. It's currently hanging on my living room wall. :)


It was really easy and pretty self explanatory. I used canvas and acrylic paint. I had the students with the larger hands start at the bottom and worked my way up to students with smaller hands. I had 18 kids in my class and I had some of them do their hand more then once to cover the whole tree. So there should be plenty of room even if you have a large class.

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
How lovely are your branches!




No comments:

Post a Comment